We all remember Michael Jackson as being black and had the medical condition vitiligo that lightened the colour of his skin, and unfortunately we lost the icon in June 2009 at the age of 50 after an overdose of the sedative propofol as reported.
Now Joseph Fiennes who is a white is set to play as the pop star, Michael Jackson. Social Network responds – and it’s not so happy about the news. News of the casting decision came two weeks after the omission of any actors of colour from the 2016 Oscar nominations for a second year that led Will Smith and Spike Lee to shun the Oscar ceremony in February and Oscar organisers to bring more women and people of colour into their ranks.
- Kota Inn – The Business Idea to get you started (The Famous Kota Sandwich)
- WHATSAPP APPLES – What’s the deal with women and colourful apples on Whatsapp as Profile Pictures
- Vodacom’s Yebo Millionaires finally comes to an end after 12 Years
- SA Powerball Results – Friday 07 April 2017
- Pick 3 Results – Sunday 02 April 2017
20 total views, 1 today