The Secret in Their Eyes star, Nicole Kidman (48) has four children already, and she has bluntly said that we shouldn’t expect a number 5 anytime soon. Of cause this includes the two babies she adopted when she was married to Tom Cruise (Actor),
Following their unexpected divorce, Nicole fell in the arms of Keith Urban (Musician) in 2006 and they welcomed two daughters Sunday Rose, 2008 and Faith Margaret, 2010.
“I’m done with babies,”
Nicole told Marie Claire Australia and she is comfortable with Keith I’d say.
“We’ve got two glorious children who are five and seven and such a joy to be around,”
She’s in a good space.
“We spend five days apart at the most and that’s it…once you commit to that, everything becomes simple because we make all our decisions around that priority. I don’t want to be away from him for one night, and I love that we both still feel that way.”
Entertainment News Reports
- Kota Inn – The Business Idea to get you started (The Famous Kota Sandwich)
- WHATSAPP APPLES – What’s the deal with women and colourful apples on Whatsapp as Profile Pictures
- Vodacom’s Yebo Millionaires finally comes to an end after 12 Years
- SA Powerball Results – Friday 07 April 2017
- Pick 3 Results – Sunday 02 April 2017
11 total views, 2 today