Natasha Thahane is a South African actress and she is best known for her role as Enhle on the SABC1 youth drama television series Skeem Saam. Known as Enhle on Skeem Saam, 19-year-old Natasha Thahane is a girl with a heavy schedule and the energy for it.
Here are facts things you didn’t know about Natasha Thahane:
1. Natasha is 19-year-old.
2. She is the grand daughter of Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu.
3. She started acting career on e.tv’s eKasi: Our Stories.
4. Natasha dropped out from Wits University where she was studying accounting.
5. She is studying a media-related course at Boston Media House.
6. She is from Cape Town.
7. She speaks English, Isizulu & Southern Sotho.
8. Natasha likes singing.
9. She did Edgars advert in 2013.
10. Natasha appeared on Single Galz: SABC 1 (Feature Extra) 2013.
- Kota Inn – The Business Idea to get you started (The Famous Kota Sandwich)
- WHATSAPP APPLES – What’s the deal with women and colourful apples on Whatsapp as Profile Pictures
- Vodacom’s Yebo Millionaires finally comes to an end after 12 Years
- SA Powerball Results – Friday 07 April 2017
- Pick 3 Results – Sunday 02 April 2017
77 total views, 1 today