Emerson, Lake & Palmer confirmed the death of Keith Emerson (1994 – 2016) “We regret to announce that Keith Emerson died last night at his home in Santa Monica, Los Angeles, aged 71. We ask that the family’s privacy and grief be respected.”
The founder and member and keyboardist of Emerson, Lake & Palmer, died on Friday (11th March 2016).
Carl Palmer wrote in a statement on facebook: “I am deeply saddened to learn of the passing of my good friend and brother-in-music, KEITH EMERSON. Keith was a gentle soul whose love for music and passion for his performance as a keyboard player will remain unmatched for many years to come. He was a pioneer and an innovator whose musical genius touched all of us in the worlds of rock, classical and jazz. I will always remember his warm smile, good sense of humor, compelling showmanship, and dedication to his musical craft. I am very lucky to have known him and to have made the music we did, together. Rest in peace, Keith.”
When Keith Emerson was a teenager he discovered Hammond and Moog, he became the greatest keyboardists of his time, He was a member of the Nice, before he found Emerson, Lake & Palmer, also known as ELP, which was found or rather formed in 1970.
- Kota Inn – The Business Idea to get you started (The Famous Kota Sandwich)
- WHATSAPP APPLES – What’s the deal with women and colourful apples on Whatsapp as Profile Pictures
- Vodacom’s Yebo Millionaires finally comes to an end after 12 Years
- SA Powerball Results – Friday 07 April 2017
- Pick 3 Results – Sunday 02 April 2017
12 total views, 1 today