A lot of people want be winners. A lot of South African would like to be millionaires and/or debt free. We recently covered the odds of winning lottery and powerball earlier and we have come to realize than the powerball in even worse with the odds that are 1 in over 24 million, thus we have come up with a few tips.
- Buy more tickets but spend less money or your spare money. The thing about these games is to not regret having spent thousands. Buying more ticket increases your chance of winning but don’t overspent and if you lose it wouldn’t be a big deal.
- Pooling your money with other lottery players, increases even more chances of winning, however this would mean that you’ll have to share the amount won and divide it into the number of the participants. which is not much a big deal.
- Don’t pick consecutive numbers and Don’t choose all of your numbers from the same number group or that end with the same digit. It’s possible that you might win, but the probability is still very low.
and Remember, it’s only a game! Play responsibly.
- The Odds of winning lottery in South Africa (Phanda Pusha Play)
- Kota Inn – The Business Idea to get you started (The Famous Kota Sandwich)
- WHATSAPP APPLES – What’s the deal with women and colourful apples on Whatsapp as Profile Pictures
- Vodacom’s Yebo Millionaires finally comes to an end after 12 Years
- SA Powerball Results – Friday 07 April 2017
67 total views, 3 today