Bonang Matheba (28) also known as Queen B, takes over the world, joining international superstars such as Halle Berry and the likes of Emma Watson, she is now the global face of Revlon. Bonang will soon be appearing on international campaigns for the brand representing South Africa.
Queen B, who’s the first South African to becoming the global face of an international beauty brand, has already gone to New York City to shoot her first international campaign.
Bonang was the face of Revlon South Africa, and now has taken a step further, way further to becoming the global face of REVLON.
B took to facebook and wrote:”Proud to announce… I’m now a Revlon GLOBAL brand ambassador…. My new Colourstay campaign was shot in New York and will launch on April 2nd 2016…. Look out for it!! From Africa to the WORLD!! #blackgirlmagic#revlon #chooselove” (sic)
Way to go B, Proud of you girl!!
This Article was first released on Entertainment-News.co.za and 8C has the rights to post the Article. for more info contact email@example.com | All Rights Reserved
- Kota Inn – The Business Idea to get you started (The Famous Kota Sandwich)
- WHATSAPP APPLES – What’s the deal with women and colourful apples on Whatsapp as Profile Pictures
- Vodacom’s Yebo Millionaires finally comes to an end after 12 Years
- SA Powerball Results – Friday 07 April 2017
- Pick 3 Results – Sunday 02 April 2017
12 total views, 1 today