The former Jozi FM presenter, Donald Sebolai, who was found guilty of murder, was sentenced to 20 years in prison – His fate was decided by Judge Cassim Moosa.
according to reports – Judge Moosa sentenced Sebolai to 20 years for murder and five years for defeating the ends of justice, which will run concurrently.
Donald murdered his girlfriend, Dolly Tshabalala.
Despite his feelings, as he was whipping the whole time Judge Moosa was sentencing him.
The victim is provided a more prominent role during sentencing on how the crime has impacted them. The feelings of society and maintenance of peace must be taken into account but not over stressed.
- Kota Inn – The Business Idea to get you started (The Famous Kota Sandwich)
- WHATSAPP APPLES – What’s the deal with women and colourful apples on Whatsapp as Profile Pictures
- Vodacom’s Yebo Millionaires finally comes to an end after 12 Years
- SA Powerball Results – Friday 07 April 2017
- Pick 3 Results – Sunday 02 April 2017
13 total views, 1 today