The City of Cape Town in conjunction with Maurice Kerrigan (Craig Hawks) has developed a Disability Awareness play.
A call for 48 students in training, or experienced unemployed actors to be trained to present the play, at 120 schools in Cape Town during February and March 2016. A stipend will be paid for the services.
Audition & Rehearsal: 25 January 2016
Commitment Period: 25 January 2016 – 31 March 2016
- Must be trained and have at least one year’s experience in acting, but not limited to actors with and without disabilities
- Types of disabilities for this play include wheelchair users with upper body strength, person using crutches and able to dance using crutches, person with partial vision impairment
- Aged between 20-30
- Must be currently unemployed
- Must be available from Monday 25 January 2015 for rehearsals until 12 February with performances till 31 March 2016 to present the play at schools in Cape Town (dates subject to minor changes)
- Kota Inn – The Business Idea to get you started (The Famous Kota Sandwich)
- WHATSAPP APPLES – What’s the deal with women and colourful apples on Whatsapp as Profile Pictures
- Vodacom’s Yebo Millionaires finally comes to an end after 12 Years
- SA Powerball Results – Friday 07 April 2017
- Pick 3 Results – Sunday 02 April 2017
12 total views, 1 today