Passionate About People services include HR Consulting, Resourcing and Training. Established in 2008, the company is one of nine nationally accredited Training Providers for W&R SETA.
Our business goals and objectives can be summarized as providing our clients the following:
- Ensuring knowledgeable HR Leadership who are pragmatic, know HR best practice and are able to apply it .
- Community based Skills Development which contributes meaningfully to job creation.
- People Relations & Services
- Design strategic and implement fair and equitable people practices.
- Ensure that the employment experience is in line with the brand experience using a variety of methodologies.
- Design and implement legal compliance strategy in line with Corporate Governance principles.
- Assist organizations in creating shared business values.
- Design and implement an integrated performance management system in line with organizational objectives.
- Ensure efficient and effective people management policies, system and processes related to HR Administration are implemented thus supporting the employment brand.
- Setting up minimum standards in HR Administration in line with legislation
PAP is offering a 12 month Fixed Wholesale and Retail Learnership in NQF Level 2 and NQF Level 3 to dedicated, well spoken, enthusiastic and positive willed candidates.
This learnerships include on the job experience coupled with theoretical classes.
Applicants MUST be between the ages of 18 – 35, be proficient (write, read and speak) in English, have a clear criminal record, have
the minimum qualification stipulated below:
- WR SETA Learnership NQF Level 2
(Minimum Qualification Grade 11)
- WR SETA Leanership NQF Level 3
(Minimum Qualification Matric)
How To Apply
Applicants must submit a completed P.A.P Application form, CV, certified copies of ID, Statement of results of Highest Standard passed/Matric Certificate, before 20 April 2016 to:
Fax: 086 666 7721
Post: The administrator, P.O Box 46871, Glossderry, 7702
NB: Shortlisted applicants will be invited to undergo written assessments and competency based interviews.
Enquiries can be directed to Tanya Slingers @ 021 7625663