Learnership opportunity for you to join Harmony Gold Mining and register for their Engineering Artisan Learnership – Electrical/Boilermaking/ Fitting/Rigging.
Operation: Unisel Mine –Free State
• Full N2 qualification or Technical Grade 12 Certificate with the relevant Trade Theory and Engineering Drawing relevant to the specific Learnership/Trade
• Previous service person’s experience will be an added advantage for the Electrical and Fitting Trades
• Must be medically fit
• Willingness to be subjected to any required psychometric assessments
• Passion to “make it happen”.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Follow a Learnership Programme which contains both off-thejob and on-the-job training
• Drive your own training programme and get actively involved in your development
• Undertake the relevant trade test and pass successfully
• Travel at own expense to the training provider, shafts and plants in the region to obtain training as required in your programme
• Be an ambassador for the company and always adhere to a strict code of conduct.
Closing date: 6 November 2015