The Actor, Rapulana Seiphemo, is recovering well at the Milpark, Johannesburg Hospital, following a fatal car crash that claimed two lives.
The accident is still investigated by the police, to what exactly caused the incident that cost two lives and left 4 critically injured.
Mduduzi Skhakhane, Family Spokesperson, couldn’t confirm or rather reveal that people who passed on were those on the other vehicle.
Mkhakhane speaks to SABC:
Mduduzi, confirms that Rapulane is doing well and recovering…
“The surgery was successful. He’s in a stable condition and we thank God for that. We also want to thank the millions and millions of fans who have been supporting us,”
He goes on to explain that they need some space to deal with the issue at hand
“We understand that Rapulana has many fans, but we would also like to implore the
public as well as the media to give us the space to do
what we need to,”
Mduduzi, cannot confirm the cause of the accident, as the investigation is still handled by the police “At this stage we don’t have any official information
from police as to the causes of the accident,”
- [UPDATED] Rapulana Seiphemo to leave Generations and join Muvhango again,
- Rapulana Seiphemo involved in a fatal accident, currently fighting for his life
- Just In: Rapulana Seiphemo will not be returning to Muvhango – Pheko recast.
- Kelly Khumalo finds a new lover – Posts a jacuzzi scene
- The Uzalo creator, Duma Ndlovu is not happy that he's not credited
9 total views, 1 today