NFVF in partnership with MICT SETA invites you to apply for an internship in the following areas:
– Film and TV Producing
– Script Writing
– Production Engineering
– Sound Engineering
– Supply Chain Management
– Fashion Designing (wardrobe)
– Makeup and Beauty
– Human Resources
– Marketing and Communications
– Events Management
Qualifications and Experience:
– Applicants must be South African Citizens with a valid South African ID number.
– Applicants must be in possession of a Matric Qualification and completed Film & Television and other related Degree National Diploma / Certificate from a recognised South African Institute
– Submission of a CV, Matric Certificate, Tertiary transcripts and/or Degree
– Applicants must not have participated in previous SETA sponsored internship programmes.
– Applicants must not have previously had permanent employment.
– Previous work experience such as vacation work is welcomed but not required.
Applications must be submitted by fax to 0865197585 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org No later than 24 February 2016.
Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Nqoba Training Center will handle all responses for all applications for the internship programme on behalf of the NFVF and MICT SETA.
For any enquiries, please contact Nqoba Training Center on 0873590449. If you do not hear from us within 6 weeks from the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful and any further correspondence will be entered with only shortlisted candidates.