Guess who’ll be in the limelight yet again, the beautiful and most talent Bonang Matheba, and the – described as mouthwatering by ladies – Maps Maponyane, both will be holding it down, hosting the E! Safta’s red carpet.Who wouldn’t want to see such a soul cleansing sight.
There’s more – Yes, they will be joined by a socialite Mika Stefano.
Mika Stefano is a blogger; he is the guy who lost weight from 98.2 KG to 63KG and he’s advice was:
- Put your mind to it. If your mind is focused on an end goal, then your body will follow
- Don’t follow a diet, but rather create your own.
- Google different meal plans and see what works best with your budget, your lifestyle and your taste buds.
- Water is a great secret in dropping weight.
- I still have cake or chocolate once or twice a week
- Having 3 egg whites and oats and some coffee for breakfast can help reduce weight.
Yes that Guy.
Maps Maponyane, Bonang Matheba and Mika Stefano will be hosting the premier of – and it’s the very first coverage – local SAFTAs red carpet as it launches.
E! will have exclusive access to backstage, where of cause a lot of celebrities will be interview and get a glimpse of what HOT and what’s NOT!
Further well others will be tuning to E! to see Bonang and Maps, others will be tuned to SABC 2 – to see the amazing Som Som (Somizi Mhlogo) on SABC 2 as he’ll also be hosting the Red Carpet.
Remember by the way, that Bonang and Somizi are best ‘buddies’ – and so you can imagine the fun they’ll have at the SAFTAs, even though they will be hosting for different broadcasters.
The awards will take place on Friday 18 March and Sunday 20 March,
7 total views, 1 today