Lose Weight Fast but be realistic
- First and Far most Your Life Style has to Change
To begin with – what made you gain all the weight ? Whatever it is, stop doing it – there are a lot of things that may cause weight gain – the kind that you cannot control according to prevention.com and they are right now that I come to think about it. they are:
- You’re depressed
- You’re taking the wrong Rx
- Your gut is slow
- Your body’s missing certain nutrients
- You’re getting older
- You have plantar fasciitis
- You have Cushing’s Syndrome
But Do not despair – there are a lot of ways to control your body weight and help loose a lot of weight. Like I said, change is good, but change is not easy, you need to change your life style – and be careful of what you take into your tummy because that might affect your metabolism – and the stubborn fat belly won’t go anyway.
- Choosing a diet plan
People often forget that when choosing a diet plan – it is something you’d have to stick by for the rest of your life. When you diet – the target should be food that will in turn actually help you lose weight, not just limited food and starving yourself which will slow your metabolism, and still gain or lose weight temporarily.
Food that will help you lose weight, suggestions are:
- Whole Eggs.
- Leafy Greens.
- Cruciferous Vegetables.
- Lean Beef and Chicken Breast.
- Boiled Potatoes.
- Beans and Legumes.
- You can add supplements like Herbax, Slow Mag, and any antioxidant supplement, not only that you will also need to start exercising, at least 3 times a week.
- Leave Junk food alone, Leave processed food, leave fizzy drinks.
- Drink a lot of water (at least 6 – 12 cups a day)
Minimize Sugar and salt.
- Olive oil.
- Canola oil.
- Flaxseed oil.
- Avocado oil.
- Walnut oil.
- Sesame oil.
- Grapeseed oil
- Coconut Oil
First Month, you’ll surely see the results.