It was reported Last week that the Generations: The Legacy star (Manaka Ranaka who plays Lucy) had knocked over Millicent Mbonani (18), who was crossing a road near the N3 to Durban. It was reported that the Leondale High School pupil was confirmed dead at the scene of the accident by paramedics.
She spoke to Sunday Sun, since the tragic incident, – She was still traumatized.
“I apologised to the family and was forgiven. There’s no animosity in that family. Those are human beings and they understood it was an accident,” she told the paper.
Manaka added that she is haunted by the incident.
“I keep seeing Millicent and it’s hard in my life right now. I’m not in a good space, but I hope God will give them strength,” she added.
- Watch R Kelly Sing about his life in 45 Minutes
- Rapulana Seiphemo’s Surgery was successful and he’s recovering
- Kelly Khumalo finds a new lover – Posts a jacuzzi scene
- The Uzalo creator, Duma Ndlovu is not happy that he’s not credited
- SA Celebrities, Rappers Ifani and Cassper Nyovest make first donations for the 10 Million student fee initiative.