When I wrote about The Most talked about Radio Show in South Africa about a month ago, I was a bit skeptical with the choice I had made that 5FM’S #FreshAt5 is the one. However after weeks of analysis – I have come to a conclusion that yes indeed it doesn’t get any fresher at 5 with DJ Fresh and the lovely team.
Days, Weeks and Months have come and past and yet M’Freshana is still trending – So South Africans do wake up early in the morning after all. I can say that the biggest show on 5FM starts indeed at 5am, can it get any fresher?
— FRESH!!! (@FRESHat5) February 1, 2016
— DJ Fresh (Big Dawg) (@DJFreshSA) February 9, 2016
“5FM can do what a lot of politicians wish they could do – getting all sorts of different people to talk to each other.” Yes it just got even fresher, Said Thato Sikwane, but of cause you know him as DJ Fresh
He started out in radio in Botswana in the early nineties and from the minute he was shown the mic he knew that broadcasting was the only career for him according to 5FM
5FM #FRESHAT5 (Mon – Fri : 5am – 8am)
Expect all the FRESHest new music, FRESH content, it’s all about #FreshAt5 and it’s going to hit you FRESH in the face! Making sure you’re wide awake by the time you get to school or work!
Kicking off Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays with the Freshman Mix, along with awesome features like Tuesday Quiz Day, Phonebooth and awesome interviews with even more awesome peeps.
Catch Up with the latest you might’ve missed on Fresh At 5!
- The Most talked about Radio Show in South Africa – 5FM’s #FreshAT5
- Rapulana Seiphemo’s Surgery was successful and he’s recovering
- Kelly Khumalo finds a new lover – Posts a jacuzzi scene
- The Uzalo creator, Duma Ndlovu is not happy that he’s not credited
- SA Celebrities, Rappers Ifani and Cassper Nyovest make first donations for the 10 Million student fee initiative.