About Amathuba Learnerships
The Amathuba (“opportunities”) Learnership Program are your chance to get Wealth Management Level 4 of qualification from this company. The function of this programme is to help for graduated students. The Amathuba assurance company concerns to give this programme for South Africa coverage. We know that it is quite difficult for matriculants to get their job without particular qualification as this programme. They provide you with twelve months of classroom and workplace for teaching and learning process in order to have better knowledge about the qualification.
Requirements and Criteria
The Amathuba (“opportunities”) Learnership Program develops matriculants with no previous work experience. Learners that successfully complete the program obtain a Wealth Management Level 4 qualification. The 12-month program contains classroom and workplace components.
Please read this carefully before applying:
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12 and must be currently unemployed.
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12 or NQF level 4: English (50% or over) and Pure Maths (50% or over) or Maths Literacy (70% or over)
- Applicants must not have more than a Grade 12 or NQF level 4 qualification.
- Applicants must have passed an official second language (50% or over).
- Only SA citizens aged between 18-25 are eligible to apply.
- As per Old Mutual’s Employment Equity plan, preference will be given to Black Candidates, Black Women and Black People with disabilities.
- Learnerships are only available in Cape Town.
How to Apply
If you think you are qualified from those criteria of Amathuba Learnerships, you should prepare your application. Important information about the applicant’s identity is necessary such as race, age, matric subject results which informed above. When they are passed the criteria, they will be invited to next-level test of written assessment and interview. They also should have good credit status in order to be beneficial for their career. The last test will be interviewed by Line Managers in the end if they are shortlisted. Usually, this opportunity starts in the first quarter every year like January. You can check that the application is open or not by clicking this official site.