Mapula Mafole, Plays the role of a 14 Year old Mapula on RC (Rhythm City), who’s in charge of her two siblings, Mapua Mafole spoke to the papers that “Rhythm City has given me a chance to grow as an actress. I’ve been challenged more than I have ever been in my career. And it’s a blessing just to come to the set every day because it’s something I’ve wanted to do for so long! A blessing for me,”
Here are 10 facts you probably didn’t know about Mapula Mafole
- She was actually born in July 18th, 1990 – Which would make her 26 as of (2016) – But she’s so cute and looks so young – thus her character of a 14 year old fits very well.
- I should probably be proud that she’s from North-West Province, South Africa. That’s where 8C started about. I am deeply proud and excited about this.
- In 2015, Mmapula had a role in Z’bondiwe
- Not only did she had a role in Z’bondiwe, she also was in a Mzansi Magic Movie called Rise as Palesa.
- Among other roles she also appeared on SABC1 drama series Soul City.
- The beautiful Mapula (I have a serious crush on this girl) – Her first role was on Intersexions in 2012 (Aired on SABC 1)
- She was also featured on Generations: The Legacy
- Mapula didn’t just get Lucky into the Industry, It’s a passion she followed, she studied Acting at AFDA (The South African School of Motion Picture Medium and Live Performance) in 2013
- Her brother’s Thabiso Moeketsi Mafole (Who hopefully will be my brother in law… hides)
- Finally, Her Mother is a qualified Nurse. I wish to meet ’em all.
There you have 10 facts about Mapula Mafole, if there’s anyone you’d like us to Profile, please email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trevor Noah won’t be able to make it to the MAMAs #MTVBaseAfrica #MTVMAMA2016
- There’s no beef between AKA and Anatii
- Jannes Eiselen who played Kerrin Edwards (Charity’s husband) on Skeem Saam has passed on
- Terry Pheto talks about her failed relationship with DJ Sbu
- #FillUpOrlandoStadium Cassper Nyovest rubbishes fake disaster reports